Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bacterial Soap Box Instructions

Hi,

Thanks for being patient with me, this week has been crazy busy, with trying to get my two kids ready for school, they go back on Monday the 15th and we are going on our last camping trip of the summer!!  But I did take some time to put together my tutorial for the little box I made for the bacterial hand soap for the Back to School Blog Hop!!

Here are the instructions:

Cut 2 pieces out from one sheet of cardstock, 1  3"x10" and 1 at 6"x 1 1/2". Score the big piece at 1", 2" 5 1/2" & 6 1/2".. Here is a picture of the large piece scored:


For the smaller piece, score along the LONG side at 1/2", 1 1/2", 4 1/2" & 5 1/2". Turn it and score along the SHORT side at 1/4" & 1 1/4".. Here is a picture of the smaller piece scored:

Trim off the tabs on the smaller piece as shown below:

Using a Med. size oval punch, punch as close to the bottom scored line as possible. You will have to punch the top & bottom a little more to fit the bottle. I punched a little at a time until the bottle fit. See picture below:

Fold the big piece as shown below:

I used red sticky tape for the top,bottom and side on the small piece. I find that this tape works really well for heavier objects. I posted a picture below but it's kinda hard to see where I put the tape on.
It's hard to see in this picture, but your going to peal off the red covering only on the bottom tab. Attach it to the inside of the bottom lip of the big piece.

 Fold in the side tabs and tape them down to the bottom side of the large piece. See picture below:


And finally  remove the last piece of red tape cover and adhere it to the back. See picture below:


I made this one to give out for Halloween and will decorate the front and inside panels hopefully next week!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Jenn
jennspapercrafts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment