Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Halloween Test Tube Treat Holder

Happy Almost Halloween!!!


Halloween is my second favorite holiday, first is Christmas :D


I saw Happy Life, Crafty Wife's test tube treat holder she made for Halloween and I knew I had to make these for my friends, so I ended up making 8 of them. Of course I had an assembly line going :D








Here is the recipe:


Test Tube Holder ~ Happy Life, Crafty Wife
Front paper ~ 3.5
Sides of box ~ 1.25
Moon ~ 3.5 cut from George Cart
Bat ~ 1.00 ~ Happy Hauntings
Grave ~ 4.00 ~ Happy Hauntings
Grave Layers ~ 3.5 ~ Happy Hauntings
Tree ~ 2.5 ~ Happy Hauntings
Pumpkin ~ 1.5 ~ Pumpkin Carvings


Happy Halloween and Tomb it may concern from Pink by Design stamps


Hope you enjoy the pics :)


If you make on I would LOVE to see it :D


Jenn

1 comment:

  1. This came out SO cute!!! Nice work, girlie! :) this challenge will be up on Monday, so be sure to enter!

    ReplyDelete