Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Getting Cricky Guest Designer!!!










Hello All My Crafty Friends!!

It's Jenn from Jenn's Paper Crafts

 and I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer here at Getting Cricky with K. Andrew today!!! I just LOVE all of her stamp sets, and I am starting to collect them! So far I just have two sets Of Mice & Lil Men and It's Valentines! 


When I read Kristal's post's inviting crafter's to be a guest designer, I just knew I wanted to submit a project for her! Since I don't own too many of her stamps and the only stamp set of her's I had was "It's Valentines! and the holiday had passed, I knew it was a good time to order a new set and send in a project for her guest design spot! 


Since Father's Day is around the corner and some of the stamps on her set from "Of Mice & Lil Men" had some cute sayings that would be perfect for what I had in mind!


Her is my project, a Father's Day shirt box!!! I made it big enough so our kids 13 & 10 could put some candies in it and maybe a gift card!! 




Recipe:
TBBM2: Fit to page
Colorbox: Black to ink edges
Stamp'n Up: 1 1/4" punch
Stamp'n Up: scalloped punch
K Andrews Stamp from Of Mice & Lil Men




Crafty Hugs,

Jenn's Paper Crafts

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome project!! I just love the treat box...it's perfect for Father's Day!! Thanks so much for Guest Designing at Getting Cricky :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Getting Cricky DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful dad's day idea!! Love the shirt! Thank you for sharing your project at Getting Cricky!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria
    Getting Cricky DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project for Father's Day! Great idea. Thanks for being a Guest Designer on Getting Cricky.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is just amazing. What a great gift idea!


    Patti Ross
    Getting Cricky DTM
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn, this is adorable! Thanks for being our guest designer at Getting Cricky!
    Miranda :)
    Getting Cricky DT
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being a GUEST DESIGNER! Wow! What a cute and fun Father's Day project!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute. I still love this amazing project! Good luck with the DT pursuit! Can't wait to hear who Kristal announcing at the end of August! :)

    ReplyDelete