Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pumpkin box using Sweet Tooth Cartridge


I saw on Pinterest that some talented lady made a pumpkin out of the Sweet Tooth Cartridge and since I love anything having to do with Pumpkins, I wanted to make one for me!! Yes, ME!! I always seem to make things for friends and this time I made something for ME!!! :)


I LOVE how it turned out :)



Who knew the Ice Cream topper on the Sweet Tooth Cart could make so many things besides a Ice Cream :)

I cut Conely1 out at 9.5
I cut Conely 2 out at 11.61

I used the red tacky tape to adhere the box

I used the Thanksgiving Cartridge for the Pumpkin stem and vines

Cut 2 stems out at 4.5

and the leaves and vines were cut out at 1.5" x 4.889"
and another vine cut out at  1.75" x 5.708"



Big Crafty Hugs,

Jenn's Paper Crafts :)

1 comment: