Welcome to the Pinque Peacock's
"Luck of the Irish"
I wanted to make a really cute project for our 1st blog hop but a cold decided to kick my butt and take all of my energy so instead I made this super quick and cute picture using a file found in the Silhouette store!
I sized it at 5x7
printed it in green
and put in into a black frame I had laying around the house.
Now onto the fun stuff!!!
Showcasing some of
This is the First Ever Blog Hop hosted by Pinque Peacock and presenting the Talented Works of The Pinquettes. We hope you will sit back, enjoy your time as you hop, and maybe even learn a new trick or technique to try out yourself, too.
This hop will share projects created with St. Patrick’s Day and the “Luck of the Irish” in mind.
Now, you don’t have to be Irish to be the Lucky Winner of the Pinque Peacock Sponsored Prize.
One winner, who has hopped all 3 days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) will win this . . . .
Do YOU want to WIN?
Here is How*:
1 – Hop to ALL of the stops over the course of the 3 Day Hop and comment at each Pinquette Blog (Lineup for all 3 Days is below)
2 – Follow the Pinque Peacock Blog and Facebook Page and Shop
3 – Follow EACH of the Pinquettes’ Personal Blogs who are participating as Hop Stops this weekend.
*You MUST do ALL of the steps above to be included in the random drawing for the prize
The Hop will remain open until Monday, February 25th, 8:00 a.m. EST.
The random drawing will be held during that week and announced by Friday, March 1st.
Now, if you find yourself Hopping off the Path on any of the three days, you can use this Lineup to get back on the Right Track . . .
Jennifer ~ http://www.jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
Heather F ~ http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
An’Jenic aka AJ ~ http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
Rebecca ~ http://bloomingpink.blogspot.com/
Tracy ~ http://lovesbuggin.blogspot.com/
Thank You for hopping along and we hope you had Loads of Fun!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For a Quick Reference, Here is a
Full List of all the Pinquette Artists' Blogs
so you can stop in and visit :)
- AJ ~ http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
- Beckie ~ http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/
- Donna ~ http://createdbydonnak.blogspot.com/
- Heather F ~ http://www.iheartippity.com AND http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
- Heather L ~ http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/
- Janet ~ http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer ~ http://www.jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
- Jessica B ~ http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/ AND http://pinquepeacock.blogspot.com/
- Jessie M ~ http://edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com
- Kim ~ http://theartisansattic.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly P ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Kristin ~ http://www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com/
- Lisa ~ http://mycraftyspaces.blogspot.com/
- Marji ~ http://www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com/
- Mary ~http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com
- Paula ~ http://ScrapYourWorld1.blogspot.com/
- Rebecca ~ http://bloomingpink.blogspot.com/
- Rhonda: http://flowersbyrhonda.blogspot.com
- Robin ~ http://www.thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Shelley ~ http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
- Susie ~ http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/
- Teresa ~ http://www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com/
- Tracy ~ http://lovesbuggin.blogspot.com/
Thanks for hopping along with us!!
Big Crafty Hugs,