Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Scrapbook Layout


 For my layout I chose to do a camping layout, though most of our camping trips are with our boat, wakeboarding and of course tubing. So this layout reflects being out in the sun :)


I just love Bo Bunny Sun Kissed Dots Paper

The title, Fun in the Sun was cut out at 1.535" x 10.558
The fun SUN was cut out at 11.222 and cut in half 
The shorts are cut out at 3"
I used Life is a beach for all the cuts :)

Here is a close up of the sun and the title


Close up of the shorts :)


Big Crafty Hugs,

Jenn's Paper Crafts :)



3 comments:

  1. Cute layout and the paper are perfect for summer!!
    MCCR DT Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout! I totally love those papers and the cute die cuts! Hope you have a great week!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete