Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sew Easy Birthday Card


Happy 4th of July!! I hope your all having a wonderful day celebrating with your family and friends. I thank you for taking the time to check out my blog today and see what project I have made for today.

I chose to make a birthday card for a friend of mine.


For the paper I chose to use "Sweet Day" I purchased from Erica's store.
The zig zag design is from using the Sew Easy Paper Piercing tool and the red sew easy string.
The cupcake is cut from the Create A Critter Cartridge at 2"
I inked the edges in a pale pink
and added black detail to the edges of the cupcake
the "Sweet Birthday Wishes" stamp is from Pink By Design.




The Sew Easy Tool with interchangeable heads




Big Crafty Hugs,

Jenn's Paper Crafts :)


No comments:

Post a Comment