Monday, August 6, 2012

A Cute Lamb Cheer Up Card



Cheer Up Card!!

I thought a cute little lamb would be cute for a Cheer Up card.

So I chose the little lamb from Create A Critter


I cut the lamb out at 4" in black for a shadowed effect and then in light grey.
I inked her edges in a silver 
I chalked her cheeks in pink and added white dots to them 


I added white and black accents to her ears, hooves and hair, at least that's what I call it lol

I added purple and white twine to the card and popped dotted the little lamb


The cute little saying is a stamp from Pink By Designs " Country Living " stamp line


The purple paper's I used are Kaisercraft 

Thanks for stopping by!!

Big Crafty Hugs,

Jenn





5 comments:

  1. Jenn that little lamb is just too cute!!!
    MCCR DT Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love this lamb, it's one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your car is adorable, I love create a Critter!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn- your little lamb is just adorable! I love her little pink cheeks. Create a Critter is one of my favorite's.

    Tess
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn, this lamb is one of my favorites on CAC. Adorable cheeks and added detail all around...fab job!

    ReplyDelete