Friday, August 3, 2012

Halloween Dress, Birthday Cupcake Box and BBQ Silverware Holder




For my first project I used 3 Birds On Parade to make this adorable ghost applique to put on this cute little pillow case dress I made for my friends daughter. I bought all the fabric at Joann's sine they were having a sale on their Halloween fabric.


The cute little ghost was cut out at 5" and I cut off his arms because I didn't think they looked cute lol..  and I positioned the ghost's eye's just right so the black fabric would look like eyes.



I used a yard of orange ribbon for the shoulder ties.


For my second project I used Sweet Tooth Boxes to make this adorable cupcake holder for my friends birthday. She loves Red Velvet, so I yelped some bakeries with in a 25 mile radius and found one with 5 stars and 20 miles away :) 


I cut the cupcake box out from the Sweet Tooth Boxes cartridge found on page 15 at 10.25". I used Echo Parks Hello Summer Paper
I tied a pink ribbon around the bottom


Here's a picture of the YUMMY cupcake I bought for her :)

Just had to tease ya all :)

For my final project I took a Starbucks Mocha glass bottle and used the Block Party cartridge to decorate it for a picnic utensil holder


I cut the table out at 2" in brown and a redish brown paper
for the grass I cut a 3"x 1/2" strip of green paper and inked it


The "Potluck" is cut out at .914" in both black and red bazzil paper

I added red,black and white twine from Queen and Company  to the top of the bottle and tied it to the tag
For the tag I cut it out at 4" using the Art Philosphy cartridge  and inked it in brown


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great rest of your weekend :)

Big Crafty Hugs,

Jenn 








26 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn! All 3 of your projects turned out adorable! I especially love the ghost on the dress! That's too funny about his arms "not looking cute"! LOL Great job today!!

    Hugs,
    HL
    MCCR DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Dress! Everything was super cute..and useable! I love recycling projects! Way to Go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that silverware holder..great great idea and super cute. Fun stuff today.
    MCCR DT sis L.B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects Jenn!
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jenn I love your projects. The pillow case dress is adorable. TFS, Mary
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn you totally out did yourself!! These are awesome projects!!
    MCCR DT Sister Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool Projects! U have been busy.

    MCCR DT, Lisa Ch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I just love the dress. What great ides.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your projects were wonderful! I love your last one for the BBQ potluck. Did you have to drink all those?? LOL
    Hope you had fun with these projects. They turned out great!

    Tess
    MCCR sister

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally CUTE projects Jenn! Love the pillow case dress, its so stinkin cute. Isnt the EP Hello Summer paper awesome, I love that pak.

    TFS!
    ClaireR
    My Cricut Craft Room DTM
    www.ThreeWatersCreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. REally great projects Jenn. The pillowcase dress is so adorable!!
    Kathy
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenn, you really went all out. Love that adorable dress, hungry now from the cupcake, and adore the upcycled jar for silverware!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh my Jenn! How did you have time to do all these great projects? Super cute pillowcase dress! LOVE IT! Love the utensil holder for a cook out too! You are such a meanie to tease us with that YUMMY YUMMY cupcake. The holder for it is darling too!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh my Jenn! How did you have time to do all these great projects? Super cute pillowcase dress! LOVE IT! Love the utensil holder for a cook out too! You are such a meanie to tease us with that YUMMY YUMMY cupcake. The holder for it is darling too!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great projects. Love that you thought outside of the box, too. Thanks for teasing me with the cupcake, too. I have a major chocolate craving. You're forgiven, though. :) Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    Melissa, MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute projects, but now I want cake!! lol


    Susie
    MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Jenn such great projects.
    TFS
    Ava DT Sister MCCR
    http://scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful projects, I love the little ghost pillowcase dress.

    Robin
    MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very creative projects! I love the utensil holder.
    Cathy DT sister MCCR
    http:cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such adorable projects, Jenn! I hope you don't make me pick a favorite because it would be a three way time!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Your friend is so lucky to get these! Just wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the ghost .... The tag is super cute ... Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely dress and the tag is so cute.

    Indira

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable projects, the dress is TOO sweet.

    ReplyDelete